Making a deck in standard should not be based around the phrase
“Does it die to Dismember?”
But that was the phrase me and my friend kept passing back and forth while trying to create various decks.
12 Notes/ Hide
- swingforlethal said: I’m one of those guys that say that dreaded phrase, mostly because I’m one of those odd people who like to play competitively but not for srs all the time, mostly for fun. Dismember is the big bad of Standard right now. I’m still going rogue Esper <3
- immortalpoet likes this
- ketonetuneups said: Jace test but 10x harder to pass.
- pandatier reblogged this from mtgfan and added:
- pandatier said: Better than “Can it beat Caw-Blade?”
- ihaveyoumeow likes this
- magicjunkie reblogged this from mtgfan and added:
- pocketfulofgeek said: Just like every big monster used to be judged by “Can’t kill Baneslayer”.
- shadowhive likes this
- gamesgaysandeverythingelse likes this
- jeffy-pop likes this
- mtgfan posted this