aethertaffyswirl asked: What are the odds of counterspells being eliminated altogether? And would you allow other things to color bleed into Blue to make up for the loss of power, or is blue still too powerful in Legacy to allow that?
Counterspells aren’t going anywhere. They are and always will be part of Magic. All we’ve done over the years is adjust their power to find the right level. (Hint: it started too high.)
Thank you! Counterspells are fine right now (but were too powerful in the past).
6 Notes/ Hide
- iamclearlyawizard likes this
- havelockv said: I’m pretty sure balancing Legacy is not high on R&D’s priorities for designing new cards.
- sarroth likes this
- scooterpiebanana reblogged this from mtgfan and added:
- themagicformula reblogged this from mtgfan and added:
- mtgfan reblogged this from markrosewater and added:
- markrosewater posted this