There’s been a lot of talk about this weekend’s helvault experience. This article explains some of the details in how exactly it was run including a rundown of what was in each helvault and how many people got the premium version.
7 Notes/ Hide
- tgva8889 said: The problem I have is the premium Helvault distribution was NOT completely random, but random within Advanced-level stores. Lower-level, grassroots stores couldn’t get it, and attendance at their events will go down as players seek the premium stuff.
- mtgfan reblogged this from markrosewater
- halcyonglaze said: The biggest issue I ran into personally was that it was unannounced. I spent Saturday telling my players it was a hoax, and on Sunday had one accuse me of hoarding the judge promos. A simple sentence alerting the existence of premium Helvaults would have gone a long long…
- allwillbeone likes this
- mattgftw reblogged this from markrosewater and added:
- miangeloshadow said: It seems like there not listening, from what i have seen there is about a 95% not happy with it 4% don’t care and 1% happy. I don’t think that’s a lot of good and a little bad,just saying.
- austinicus said: Not a fan of giving only some stores the “premium” treatment, so some players got much cooler and more valuable stuff based purely on random luck and location.
- markrosewater posted this