ジェイス(Jace) pronounced Je-isu in Japanese.
Ah, okay. Thanks! Well, how do the other Planeswalker names fair in Japanese?
5 Notes/ Hide
- drinkycrows likes this
- lmfc reblogged this from mtgfan
- longest-shadows-ever-cast reblogged this from mtgfan
- allwillbeone said: hmm, Tumblr reply’s limit is too short for that. I’ll post them later.
- zeico said: Ajani, Chandora, Eruzubesu, Garaku, Gideon, Ka-n, Kosu, Ririana, Nikoru Bo-rasu, Nissa, Sarukan, Sorin, Tamiyo, Tezeretto, Tibo-BLOCKED-to, Vense-ru.
- eightbitblonde likes this
- mtgfan posted this