and that said, WHY DOES EVERYBODY ELSE IN OUR PLAYGROUP TAP EITHER BEFORE OR AS THEY’RE CASTING?!?!
Don’t worry, I do it too. And pros do it too. If you want to follow procedure, though, announce and put it on!
5 Notes/ Hide
- boozeandbitching said: Its much easier to understand as (pay, then receive,) rather than the full process of (declare, declare costs, declare targets, declare tons of shit, place on stack, pay the costs to make sure its there, then get around to letting things happen. )
- makimonstrous reblogged this from boozeandbitching and added:
- iluvfanazzi said: Lol it’s ages ago since I last played (my bro’s cards are probably antique now) and since it also doesn’t seem to bother your gameplay and reputation as far as I can tell, it’s no biggie for you.
- boozeandbitching reblogged this from makimonstrous and added:
- mtgfan reblogged this from makimonstrous and added:
- makimonstrous posted this