The owners of MTGSalvation -the leading internet site and forum for MTG rumors (www.mtgsalvation.com)- are currently in sale negotiations with the Curse corporation. Curse Corporation is one of the largest gaming-information properties worldwide, attracting more than 19 million unique visitors a month (see http://www.curse.com/about).
The upcoming sale will lead to some major changes to the structure of the MTGSalvation site. The most paramount is likely to be disallowing unofficial spoilers and leaks. In return, Curse corporation will help fixing the relationship of the site with WOTC, as Curse has a rather tight relationship with WOTC and Hasbro. In return for this reform of their Rumor Mill, MTGSalvation would be allowed to have exclusive cards to spoil.
This will be the major know change to the site, although there are more changes in discussion.
13 Notes/ Hide
- addictedtoedh reblogged this from mtgfan
- pokemymon reblogged this from better-humans
- vanvelding likes this
- better-humans reblogged this from mtgfan
- uroborus-void reblogged this from vedalkenghurl and added:
- vedalkenghurl reblogged this from mtgfan
- lokilaughs likes this
- coolflashyname reblogged this from mtgfan and added:
- ibawesome reblogged this from mtgfan
- twiii reblogged this from mtgfan and added:
- mtgfan posted this