I’m making an Android app for scanning collections/decks of MTG cards
The app will use the phone’s camera to detect cards and add them to a list. I’ll then get it to export to a range of formats, like .dec and text lists suitable for things like the pucatrade bulk card adder. Basically, I want a faster way of getting a digital list of my cards and decks onto my computer.
If anyone has any suggestions or requests, please let me know. I plan on testing it a bit once it’s working and then adding it to the Play store, hopefully it won’t take too long. :)
This needs to happen very, very much.
I would totally be up for testing that!
43 Notes/ Hide
- owlbearsrock likes this
- addictedtoedh reblogged this from poison-stripes and added:
- poison-stripes likes this
- nurseabby13 reblogged this from addictedtoedh
- manaleak likes this
- istanaangin likes this
- xaipher reblogged this from addictedtoedh
- xaipher likes this
- etaoinxshrdlu likes this
- 0m3garuby reblogged this from mtgfan
- offtheoverpass likes this
- threelawssafe likes this
- kobalt-kiwii likes this
- donkinator likes this
- navigator-xander reblogged this from mtgfan and added:
- raiseyourweapon reblogged this from mtgfan
- afteritwascool likes this
- slickmickers likes this
- trickwolves reblogged this from mtgfan
- britt-man likes this
- gravewithoutaname likes this
- musicis1ife likes this
- lordnathan21 reblogged this from addictedtoedh
- mtgfan reblogged this from hymnofthefaith and added:
- hymnofthefaith reblogged this from glimmerpost
- lordnathan21 likes this
- snotskie said: make it compatible with older versions, like froyo, if possible.
- dracanth said: Sounds awesome! I’d love to have this on my Android.
- glimmerpost reblogged this from addictedtoedh and added: