I’m wondering why Magic art has been depicting halos around the eyes of angels and the like so far.
12 Notes/ Hide
- so-so-justice-blog likes this
- sarroth reblogged this from mtgfan and added:
- electricsoupcan said: It’s only on the zendikar angels.
- gamer-tag reblogged this from mtgfan
- psychopathic-disorder likes this
- boopydoopydoopdoosex said: Doug Beyer talked about it, the Eldrazi, when they first appeared, saw the angels as their biggest threat so they blinded them with their own halos
- pocketfulofgeek likes this
- mxmlmn said: It’s supposed to symbolize their ‘blindness’ to the coming Eldrazi threat. Or something like that.
- mtgfan posted this