What is your favorite Plane?
I’d have to say mine is New Alara. It has some familiarity (Even if my people were once horrible to me) and I’m glad that I was able to save it.
So what’s your favorite Plane and why?
There aren’t a lot of planes in good shape. Dominaria had a bunch…
Most of these conflicts have actually been more or less resolved.
Dominaria is back to it’s old non-rifty state, Teferi, Jeska, Jaya, Freyalise, Lord Windgrace and Leshrac all lost their planeswalker sparks sealing up rifts there and Nicol Bolas and Karn managed to help out as well (that’s how Karn got infected by phyrexia, he stopped being a planeswalker for a bit). That event was called the Mending and now all the rifts are closed, so Dominaria is more or less an alright place.
At the end of the Kamigawa storyline, Michiko Konda and That Which Was Taken joined forces to kill Konda and O-Kagachi, now they protect Kamigawa from intruders, but the war is over.
Lorwyn is as Lorwyn does now, Rhys, Maralen, Ashling and Colfenor’s Sapling managed to end the Great Aurora which was what made Shadowmoor in the first place, wizards haven’t said what Lorwyn is like now, but I imagine it’s back to it’s daytime state, maybe with a more natural day/night state.
I’d have to say my favourite place in the multiverse is Otaria, so Dominaria would be my plane of choice, but Ravnica is pretty cool too.
20 Notes/ Hide
- francine-fong reblogged this from askajani
- ghosturza answered: Dominaria, my home plane. 4000 years all to defend it from Phyrexia, evil, efficent, assholes. Actually phyrexia has some interesting bits…
- grayer answered: Artifical Plane: Serra’s Realm; Natural Plan: Lorwyn (Daytime)
- askkiora answered: Lorwyn. It’s so nice and calm compared to Zendikar. Good place to vacation.
- pornandothershit answered: I would choose the Original Mirrodin, before Karn left the Oil behind, when Nim were the only problem
- acruelultimatum answered: Ravnica!!!!!!!
- mtgfan reblogged this from confessionsofapuzzledwizard
- diabeticmuffins answered: Mirrodin
- better-humans reblogged this from manatapped and added:
- manatapped reblogged this from ihititwithmyaxe and added:
- ihititwithmyaxe reblogged this from askajani and added:
- zeico answered: Ravnica, it reminds me of my home city.
- askmarkov answered: I honestly was rather fond of Zendikar. I don’t keep appointments like that for planes I hate, after all.
- askelspeth answered: I would have to say Bant because it was where I was knighted.
- thebuckshot answered: DOMINARIA!!! I’ve always thought of it as my “home plane” cuz it’s the plane where I got into Magic!
- askbolas answered: My own Meditation Realm of course. I particularly enjoy Kamigawa for many reasons. I am still cross about Alara, cat. Bolas never forgets.
- broadswordandthebeast answered: I’m gonna have to go with Mirrodin/New Phyrexia since it is the only plane I really know about.
- askajani posted this