Magic the Gathering… Wedding?
Currently dating one, and someday hope to marry him. =3 I’d agree to an MTG themed wedding even!
There’s an interesting thing. Would you, followers, want your wedding to have Magic the Gathering themes to it?
14 Notes/ Hide
- themanda answered: I’m not sure I want to have a wedding but if I marry someone who likes MTG we could draft afterwards!
- kitanya answered: Only somewhat.. if it was a strictly friends wedding, then totally. But I have some somewhat conservative family members. :S
- magicjunkie answered: My boyfriend and I both play a LOT of MTG but I think an MTG wedding would be a bad idea… unless you only invited FNM buddies…
- numberfire answered: YES.
- heroeskage answered: yes screw the recepation we just have a hundred man draft tournement and get power 9 for prizes
- thenifoundtwentydollars answered: If only…
- gratuitousinformation answered: That could be pretty cool :) I’m not sure I’d want the entire wedding that way, but parts would be cool :) Especially the cake!
- losingmusings answered: Yes
- pollilop answered: Goodness no. It’d probably be rather confusing/alienating for the guests who don’t play!
- ketonetuneups answered: no.
- confessionsofapuzzledwizard answered: I think that’d be just a little much, but who knows, maybe have a sanctioned Onslaught draft at dinner.
- backdoordogpile answered: I got my boyfriend into Magic. I doubt that whoever I marry would agree to a MTG wedding though :P
- jamezxownage answered: hell yes
- jamezxownage likes this
- mtgfan posted this