rocksandlsd’s Almost 200 Followers Giveaway
Hi everyone! ((Sorry about the bad quality photos)) So I was going to wait until I got to 200 followers to do a giveaway, but I have this box with all of the stuff in it sitting around ready for shipping and decided to do it now.
It’s nothing super fancy, but I recently cleaned out my room and I’ve decided to give away the things I didn’t care much for anymore.
- Magic: The Gathering Lorwyn Cycle - Book 1
- Magic: The Gathering Lorwyn Cycle - Book 2
- Magic: The Gathering Deck of Random Cards w/ Deck Box (Count 105 Cards)
- Magic: The Gathering Box of Russian Playing Cards (Count 433 Cards)
- Green Lantern Action Figure
- Jack Frost Action Figure w/ Cardboard Snowflakes
- Spiderman Action Figure
- Superman Action Figure
- Batmobile Toy
- Human Torch Action Figure
- Deck of MARVEL Trading Cards
- Captain America Puzzle (Used Once)
- Assortment of Random Comics (Novelty, Superman, Punisher, Daredevil, Team-Up, Justice League, Supergirl, Batman, Iron Man; Count 46 Comics)
The rules are super simple:
- United States only ((Sorry everyone else but flat rate is national only :( )
- You DO NOT have to be following me but you can definitely feel free to if you’d like!
- Reblogs and likes count and you can reblog it as many times as you want.
- I’ll use a random generator to decide who the winner is.
- The giveaway will be closed at the end of the month on January 31st.
Force of Will playset by Donnie Dana
Gambit has the mutant ability to tap into the potential energy contained within an object and transform it into kinetic energy upon touching it. When Gambit thus charges an object and throws it at a target, the object releases this energy explosively on impact. Gambit is unable to use this power to charge living objects.
Gambit also possesses a hypnotic charm that allows him to exert a subtle influence over any sentient mind. This power allows Gambit to compel others to believe what he says and agree with anything he suggests. More powerful minds have proven immune to Gambit’s charm.
I am the Paper cutout’s made until now.
In honor of The Avengers, some cards I’ve created.
I admit, I don’t really read the comics, so if you find fault in them, I understand. The only one I’m not really sure of is Thor. I didn’t make a Hawkeye or Black Widow because, not having read the comics, I don’t really understand the characters well enough to turn them into intriguing Magic cards. If you’re thinking Thor isn’t that intriguing, well, he was harder to do than the others.
Captain America’s leadership ability shines in his P/T boost when he’s in combat. I made Tony Stark rely on the equipment because he really does more so than Thor with Mjolnir. I made him mono-Red instead of Red/White because in the first movie his heroism is mostly guided by his rage at his company’s hand in the destruction of the villages and in his own pain, and in the second film his heroism is mostly guided by his love of his popularity and, sometimes, Piper. His heroism is mostly guided by emotion, not necessarily of protecting others. Thor, on the other hand, really is guided by the protection of others (at least, more often than Stark), although he is also heavily guided by his emotions. Plus he’s the God of Thunder, and lightning and thunder are kind of a Red thing. I made Thor less strong than Hulk so that neither could destroy the other. I really like the Banner-becomes-angry effect, and how I designed it so that Hulk can never really be killed, only the tiny human.
I hope you like them! If you’re fans of Hawkeye or Black Widow and are good at designing Magic cards, I’d love any help completing the set (or even see your take at the characters I’ve done)!