Do you have any tips of what to look for in Sealed? I’m doing mine tomorrow
- Keep it trim to 40 cards. You’ll draw your bombs more consistently. Make room for 18-15 land depending on your mana curve.
- Core sets tend to be slower. Hold off on using your removal spells.
- WATCH YOUR MANA CURVE. You want to be casting things as they come, so try not to be too light or too heavy. Too light and your opponent will stabilize behind their larger creatures. Too heavy and you won’t be able to the late game. Also, be aware of multiple mana symbols in a card. If your off color is White and you have many double or triple white mana demand cards, you might not be able to cast them when needed.
- That said, disregard that if you know your deck’s game plan. If you’re a late game deck, get cheap stalls. Early game? Get some removal for their creatures and pump for yourself.
- Try to play more permanents (creatures mostly) in your deck. Make sure it his around 12-18 or so.
- Try to run two colors, third if you can support a splash.
- Anything that can get more cards into your hand or out of your deck is generally good. Land ramp, card draw, etc…