DotP 2012 Expansion:
Here are the highlights of the Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 Expansion:
- Three new playable decks: Liliana Vess’s “Grave Whispers” deck, Ajani Goldmane’s “Auramancer” deck, and Ral Zarek’s “Cloudburst” deck
- Six exclusive sneak-preview cards from the upcoming Innistrad expansion
- Players can become the Archenemy in single-player and online multiplayer formats
- Six new single-player campaign levels and eleven Archenemy single-player campaign levels
- Four Archenemy challenges
- Four additional card unlocks for all thirteen Duels 2012 decks
- New achievements on Xbox, Steam, and PlayStation
- New loading screens featuring art and text exclusive to the Duels 2012 Expansion
For a second I was all like “Ajani Goldmane’s got a deck? Does that mean he’ll be in the new block?!”, but then I remembered we’ve already seen art for Garruk…
Magic The Gathering: Duels Of The Planeswalkers 2012 - Review
2009’s Duels of the Planeswalkers was a landmark moment for collectible card games on the digital consoles. Originally launched on Xbox Live Arcade, Duels of the Planeswalkers was a brilliant way to introduce new players into Magic the Gathering, and a fun new way for experienced Magic players to try the game in a new environment. In 2011 comes Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012, the next major iteration of Magic the Gathering on consoles for Xbox, PS3, and PC via Steam. Packed with new modes and new decks, Duels of the Planeswalker 2012 is a great buy.
So, I’ve got a Gears of War beta code…
And no LIVE. Woe is me. And I really want to play Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers with people who follow me. Durr.